Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

What a Sweet Message...

I received this email today. I am often told
how my voice is appreciated, and sometimes I
might even "enhance" someone's experience of
it hypnotically.

However, this came from someone "untouched,"
as I have never hypnotized him. I love to
hear nice things about me (doesn't everyone?)
but while I'd like to think all I am doing
is making the good better, however I personally
prefer it when it comes from a "pure" place.

Dear Isis,

I feel that You absolutely have the sexiest
most erotic voice on the internet. Actually,
You have the most amazing voice I have ever
heard.

Thank You for sharing it with me.


Thank you for the compliment.

Never quite know what people hear in my voice
- especially men - but I am glad to know that
it has such a pleasurable effect.

Have a good night!

1 comment: