Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Unexpected


I am writing this on Monday, as I do not yet know
what the week will bring.  If you see this, I have
had an unexpected situation arise (I know - how
can it be unexpected, when I plan for it?  I will
try to explain at a later time).

While I have been kind of quiet lately, I have been
out of touch the last few days because of circumstances
that have been beyond my ability to control, and I am
hoping to return shortly.

I am writing this because unexpected time off/away
isn't always a good thing, and I thought that those 
who support me would want to know that this is a
particularly good time to do something to please me.

While just tributes are always welcome/helpful, I
thought perhaps I would highlight my
Handled withPleasure Video.  You can get it here for $25.  
Of course, you could also contribute in another way
by buying any of my other files.

I don't often do things like this, and am never one
to demand (despite those of you who wish I would
be more so :p) because I believe it is much better for
both of us if you do what you do because you WANT
to do it.

As always, please know that I appreciate your efforts,
small and big, if you are doing what is right for you
and what you can.  I especially appreciate them now,
with the recent, unexpected events.

It will all be helpful.
And when you see me available, call!
I want to hear from you.

Be well, and be safe,
Isis

4 comments:

  1. Isis,

    Unexpected events aren't always good, that's for sure. Please know that you're in my positive thoughts (and in my head) and I hope everything settles out for the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever You're going through, I do wish You to make it through as good as You were before, if not better somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope things are getting better for you. You are in my thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does anyone know if/when Mistress Isis will return? Is there any way to contact her, as I do need Her.

    ReplyDelete