Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Non Flash Chat



In the right column of this blog there
is a chat box that is of the Flash
Species :).

Now that I am a part of the iPad
contingent, I have discovered that
it is unusable and unreadable by
devices that don't use Flash.

As a result, I am trying out this
new chat. I am not removing the
other one yet, as I want to see how
this one works/goes.

I will try to be in both places
when I am online so that those
who want to find me can. However,
if I happen to be on my iPad, the
only place you will be able to find
me is here, so if you are looking
for me, it might be good to check
both places (there will be a link
to this entry below or above the
chat when I am done writing this).

I hope it makes sense.
Fingers crossed. :)

If you have any questions,
feel free to ask.

If you enjoyed this entry,
(or found it helpful)
please click below:

No comments:

Post a Comment