Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Friday, July 8, 2011

Choose Wisely | About Me

I hear stories about men who will deny
their wife or girlfriend sex because
he is saving himself for the person he
is speaking with on the phone. If the
person is a hypnotist, hypnosis may even
contribute to what does or does not
happen. I know of at least one case
where someone had to ask permission of
the person hypnotizing him before he could
have sex - with his wife.

(To be clear, the last example was NOT
something he wanted, but what came to be
from an unfortunate series of events.)

Whether a person consciously chooses this
type of behavior, or it is chosen for him,
it is something that I do everything I can
to avoid. It is my personal feeling that
any relationship you are in, you are in
because it is important to you, and that
it is what you want. That being the case,
I am not interested in messing with it in
a potentially detrimental way.

It may be that you want to get out of the
relationship, but don't know how, so you
find yourself getting into scenarios with
greater and greater risk. If you want out,
I would prefer to see what we might do
together to help you make the choices that
are right for you than to have you feeling
guilty and/or getting yourself into a whole
lot of trouble.

I will always respect your right to choose
what you want, but that doesn't mean I
will choose to be a willing partner. If
that means you exercise your ability to
choose another hypnotist, then I wish you
well.

Just be careful. What you wish for you
might just get, and then what? Reality
isn't always as pleasant as the fantasies
you have woven.

Choose wisely.

If you enjoyed this entry, please click below:

No comments:

Post a Comment