Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Monday, May 9, 2011

Be Inspired by Isis Regularly

This program is on Hiatus until further notice.

*OFFER LIMITED TO THOSE WHO HAVE
ALREADY HAD A PHONE SESSION WITH ME*


This is your chance to have more of me,
and have me touch your life more
often and more regularly and more personally.

As a result, you will likely feel
pretty darn awesome, and being
the best that you can be...
whether it's being my good boy
or "just" doing the right thing
for yourself.

For $35.00 per month,
you will receive the following:

1 audio/video file of your choice (up to $35 value)
1 audio email from me at least 4 times a month (priceless)
2 images of my choosing (could be $12 value, or more)



There may be other things as well,
and this offer can change from
month to month. I will advise
you of any changes in advance.

Membership for everyone begins
on the 20th of the month and
ends on the 19th of the following
month.

Want to join after the 20th?
You will need to wait til next month
to participate.

My intention for this program is to
reinforce the work we do, your triggers,
how you feel about me, what you do for
yourself, and who knows what else?

However, the "what else" will always
remain consistent and true to who I am.
So if you appreciate how I do things,
you will most certainly appreciate
what I am creating with this program.

Any questions? Please ask.
 

3 comments:

  1. This is such an incredible offer...just the thought of the audio in my inbox weekly has me tingling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From: SoGrailedSoGrateful
    Thanks for doing this Isis. The pleasure I feel in anticipating your weekly audio messages feels so good. A free mp3 is always welcome too but the best part is the wave of pleasure I feel when I see a "surprise" email from you too - who doesn't love a surprise orgasmic feeling at unexpected times ? !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be Inspired by Isis is a thought-provoking, stimulating, pleasurable experience. For every deepening thought, there is a pleasurable smile - all courtesy of the incomparable, Isis. If want more Isis in your life, you should join at the next possible opportunity.

    Thank you, Isis!

    cdbtoo

    ReplyDelete