Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Hypnotic Landscape: Bigger than you think

I can not tell you how many times I speak
with someone who tells me that he doesn't
do "live" sessions with someone because
he wants to stay safe.

At the same time, he will listen to MP3s
and watch videos thinking that he is
somehow safe at a distance.

The problem is that many people do not
fully understand what hypnosis is, and
what it is capable of. You can be hypnotized
by text, by audio, by video, by someone who
never says a word. There are so many ways
that you can be not only affected, but
greatly manipulated by another, and not
realize what is happening until it is too
late.

Yes...having direct contact may seem more
scary, more real, and stronger, and perhaps
it could be, but I'd say while it may
SEEM to be that way, the greater danger IS
discounting/minimizing what can happen in
other contexts
.

Any questions? As always just ask.
Have a great weekend.

If you enjoyed this entry,
(or found it helpful)
please click below:

1 comment:

  1. As always Isis your wonderful insight into everything hypnotic guides us safely along the enlightened path which can indeed be treacherous if not taken seriously. You have lifted me from the place I was in with your words and love; I am grateful for the perspective. Thank you Isis.

    ReplyDelete