Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Saturday, November 5, 2011

What if...

There are times in my life that I do or
don't do something that creates a ripple
effect I could never have seen coming.

I was thinking about this recently as
I thought about the fact that I am here,
doing what I am doing in the hypnotic,
erotic world.

If I had stayed in a relationship that I
was once in there is absolutely NO WAY
I could be doing what I am doing now.
ZERO chance.

The person I was with was not the type
of person who could have withstood me
talking to hundreds (and likely thousands
at this point) of guys on a regular basis,
and in a sexual way, to boot.

Even if I had become a hypnotist, there
is just no way it would have been something
that could have become what it has.

In thinking about that, I wondered if perhaps
it was a reason for our parting (even though
it happened long before I knew what was coming).

After all, if we had stayed together there
are some wonderful people that I have interacted
with that I would never have been able to have
that pleasure. In addition, there have been
those I have been able to help that I would
have never been able to help - had my life
taken a different course.

There are also things that I have gotten
for myself in this "leg" of the journey
that may have been a direct result of this
context and environment.

In sum total, I would say it has been a
good thing, despite some of the seeming
hiccups and frustrations. I know there are
all kinds of beliefs about destiny and "A"
Plan. As I have said before I don't know
what I think in that regard, but I do see
how many of my experiences, beliefs, thoughts,
actions have come together in ways I could
never have imagined creating intentionally.

Any which way, I am thankful for those of you
that have been a positive and affirming part
of the process that is my life. I never
imagined that my modest start into this realm
would come to be what it now is. I feel very
fortunate to have met most of you. :P

It is am amazing ride. One that every time
I think I found "IT" constantly reminds me
I don't have a clue.

Want to read another What if... blog entry?
Click Here.

If you enjoyed this entry,
(or found it helpful)
please click below:

No comments:

Post a Comment