Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Thursday, September 1, 2011

HypnoTouching

Just recently I made the comment "why would
anyone want to be hypnotized when they
could be hypnotouched?"

Someone responded to me and said they
wanted both. What he may not have realized
is that hypnotouching by definition includes
the best of what being hypnotized is.

In a metaphorical sense it would be the
cherry on top. Also in a metaphorical
sense, not everyone is going to like the
cherry, or want it every time, even if
they do.

However, if someone always as a sundae
without a cherry, and doesn't know it is an
option, and then tries it, it might seem
that any sundae without it is lacking.

When thinking about this, I realized that
one might think that I am judging what
another's experience is, or should be.
And that could be one possible interpretation.

Another possible interpretation is that
it will speak to those who want the cherry
that is the sensual touch that I provide
in my sessions.

While I initially tied hypnotouching to
my hands, it really is something that
touches in more than one way. To be
hypnotouched is to be touched mentally,
physically, and soulfully. It takes
the best of what hypnosis offers, and
puts the cherry on top.

For those who like the cherry, I look
forward to speaking with you.

If you enjoyed this entry,
(or found it helpful)
please click below:

No comments:

Post a Comment