Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Friday, September 23, 2011

Trick or Treat: October IsisFest

I am working diligently on getting this monthly
game/event together. It undoubtedly will be
best suited for those who have a relationship/
dynamic with me personally.

However, there will be lots of new images (12,
and counting) and I will likely throw in an
audio recording and/or video here or there, too.

It will be for leg and cleavage lovers alike,
with a few creative elements thrown in for the
fun of it. Many of the images are wallpaper
sized as well, so you can add to your collection.

If you have any questions now or later, feel
free to ask...I may not have all the answers
just yet, but I am hoping to make it interesting
enough for you to want to keep playing the whole
month.

Guess we'll see how it goes.

If I have worked through the details before the
first, you may get an early glimpse of what is
to come. If not, you may just have to apply all
of that enthusiasm to Day One :)

For now the banner at the top of my blog will
link to this entry. Once the event is up and
running, it will link elsewhere. To keep up
to date, just click the banner, and you'll know
what is going on.

I hope your weekend is off to a great start!
Isis

PS See an update of what is going on here.
 

1 comment:

  1. Love to hear where this is going Isis. 12 new pics to begin with; I'll have my hands full, maybe my mind empty too :)

    ReplyDelete