Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Come Inside My World | Video


If the above does not play,
please click below to view.
Click to Play

This is a video I had on YouTube once upon a time.
However since it features cleavage, I was concerned
about what might happen with it and my account, if
reported. As a result, I took it down.

I am bringing it out because of Halloween and my
upcoming Halloween/October Event. I hope you are
getting excited. It will be like Trick or Treating
all month long!

Enjoy...and if any of you computer geeks out there
know of some code that I can use on a multitude of
browsers to show a .wmv file, please let me know.

Have a great day!

Like the video?
Show some appreciation below :)
If you enjoyed this entry,
(or found it helpful)
please click below:

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see that video again; thanks for re-releasing it.

    The excitement for October's events are still building up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome...I didn't really want to take it down, but felt it was for the best....an-ti-ci-pa-tion....

    ReplyDelete