Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Things People Say... | About Me

"You are one of the TOP hypnotists out there.
And i've listened to them all. Likely in the
top 5. Keep up the excellent work! i hope
You are still passionate about hypnosis after
all this time. :)"

I recently received the above comment from
someone I haven't hypnotized in a while.
It is nice to be not only thought of, but
to be thought of so highly.

In regard to the last part of his statement,
I very much enjoy what I do because I only
do what works for me. If I didn't enjoy
what I do, I wouldn't do it.

There are times that it is a bit less
enchanting on my end, but it has to do
more with the person that I am interacting
with than the act of doing what I do.

I appreciate those who not only appreciate
me, but appreciate that there is an approach
and people to be respected in the process -
which includes the person himself.

Thankfully there are many more reasons to
enjoy what I do than reasons to stop. If
that ever was to change, odds are you would
be a witness to the effects of the change
in balance. I am pretty sucky at hiding
things.

Talk to you soon!
Isis

If you enjoyed this entry,
(or found it helpful)
please click below:

No comments:

Post a Comment