Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Monday, September 5, 2011

Wish me Luck

I filmed a video of my hands...and it
may be turning into a monster. Unless
I change it significantly, it may be
nearly 30 minutes long. Longer than
all of my recordings, videos, any of
my files.

It is taking forever, and I have only
just begun. If it turns out well, I
suspect it will be a juicy delight
for anyone, and especially those who
have been hypnotized by me previously.

I am wearing leather, there is cleavage,
a pendant, and my long, pinkish-red nails
with the hand jewelry of my previous
image/wallpaper.

What do you think?

Interested?
 

4 comments:

  1. I'm more than interested. The description makes me want this as soon as possible, but I can appreciate how much effort goes into making a video. Good things take time after all.

    For the sake of value, I'd be willing to pay a bit on this video early; it sounds like it's going to be worth every last penny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think...I think...Yes, Isis! I am definitely interested, especially in light of some of the conversations we've had lately about your hands. It would go straight to the top of my queue!

    I agree with me-chan: it would be well worth every penny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stopped thinking the moment you said you were wearing leather ;)

    Interested would be kind of an understatement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course I forgot to say this the first time, but good luck Isis. I have confidence in what You'll deliver, but good luck all the same.

    ReplyDelete