Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Sunday, February 26, 2012

A Word about Price

I saw someone post in my chat box about how
he(?) wishes he was wealthy, as he can't
imagine affording me. I realize that my
rate when extrapolated over an hour can be
a lot. However what many don't realize is
that I can't just get paid for my one-on-one
time, as there is a lot of other work that
goes into your experience of me. My rate
allows me to do what I do, and provide you
the experience of pleasure you enjoy so much.

At the same time, it is much less than many
others who do what I do.

In addition, I try to work with people and
their budgets and the only session that has
a specified time duration is the first one -
30 minutes.

After the first session I have been known
to even do 5 minute sessions with regulars,
or even throw in some free minutes to those
who have an interest and take the actions
to enjoy the interest.

I also offer special prices on my files
from time to time, and some really great,
new images tend to show up in my monthly
games at a steal for $2.00. One month,
even audio AND video files were in the mix.

So, yes...you could look superficially at
what I do, and do nothing because you aren't
rich, or you could contact me and see what
the possibilities are before you so quickly
give up on something you desire.

I may not always be able to accommodate.
After all, I do need to make a living. But
because there is more to me and what I do
than making a living, I am often willing
to be as flexible as possible.

Have a great night!
 

1 comment:

  1. There is no more fairly priced, generous and genuine hypnotist than, you, Isis. I can understand the desire to have more money to call you regularly, though. I'm sure many of us have that same wish. :)

    ReplyDelete