Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Monday, May 17, 2010

Power of Pleasure | PoP




Do you wish I was more present for you?

How would you like me to
PoP up on your computer screen?

Well as nice as that would be, the closest
I can come are messages from me.

Newly created .exe files (sorry Mac Users)
can allow me to do just that.

Worried someone might see?
They're mostly discreet.
There is nothing about
Isis The Enchantress on either one,
although the Chocolate version does
have messages about being my good boy,
and even though my name
is not on the program,
you may not want everyone to see
what I have to say to you.

The Vanilla version is totally discreet.
There is nothing about me at all,
just quotes about Power and Pleasure.
Anyone could view, and they'd never
know what the program meant to you,
unless of course you told them.

Both programs are downloadable from a site
that is non-Isis or erotic sounding.

Both programs also give you the ability
to add custom messages
(imagine how much fun we could have with that!)
and to some degree,
customize your experience.

You can use one, or both concurrently.

As a special, limited time, introductory
offer, I am selling Chocolate at $9.98,
and you get Vanilla for free.

You will also receive my This is So Intense
MP3 ($19.95 Value) which is a recording that
is designed to work for most anyone.

If you already have the recording, I will
offer you free minutes, or find some other
option so that you are able to benefit, as well.

Even though Chocolate is geared to those
familiar with me, this is a great way for
you to introduce yourself to me,
if you are new.

At this price, and with this offer, you
really have nothing to lose, as the vanilla
program can work for you, separate from
any interaction with me.

Why wait a second more than you have to?
Click Below and Enjoy!

2 .exe PoP Programs + Free MP3 | $9.98


PS Feel free to tell me what you think,
or let me know if you find any bugs.
Also, if you would like to see anything
in particular in the content, I'd love
to know what it is. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. WOW, Downloaded pop and what a pleasure. Reading the Gossess Isis' words of praise when I have some alone time is simply AWESOME. Custom messages supplied during our sessions really enhance the time between calls.
    A+++ Highly recommended.
    xoxo
    BuffaloFire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since surrendering myself to Isis, I purchased and installed the chocolate version of Power Of Pleasure. It is an AMAZING little program. Custom messages can even be added, as Isis instructed me to do today during our session :) I swear that it knows what I am thinking, since many times the message that pops up, relates to something I am doing right then. This is a MUST HAVE if you truly desire to be Isis' good boy!

    ReplyDelete