Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Thursday, May 13, 2010

"This isn't working..."

Approximately 5 minutes into the hypnotic part
of the call my caller says, "This isn't working.
Thank you for your time," and terminates our
session without giving me a chance to say anything.

When we began I asked if he had any questions,
and he said no. I also said a few other things,
however he seemed ready to go, so we did.

It is always difficult for me to know how much
to say prior to a session. I have received poor
feedback from those who think I say too much.
Some think they know what they need to know,
only to find out that they know something that
may or may not be true or sufficient.

There is a perception for some that hypnosis
can happen instantaneously, or without much
effort. The fact is, for some it can. For
others, it may be a process during a call, or
over several calls.

Part of what the process entails is feedback.
Honest feedback. Up until the point that this
caller hung up on me, he had given me feedback.
However, I have to wonder at this point if he
was just going along with me and telling me
what he thought I wanted to hear, or what he
thought he wanted to experience. The minute
a person "yes-es" me hypnotically is the
minute they're likely just giving me their
money. Some people want to get to the meat
of a session, without realizing that the meat
only comes with the seasoning and cooking
process.

Each piece of a session plays a role. Does
each session occur the same way for each person?
No. However, there are things that I look for.
Some I can hear, and some I need to ask for
feedback on.

If you're going to call me, you want to let me
do the driving. I have a good track record, and
odds are I can take you places you've never
imagined. However, you have to give me more
than just 5 minutes.

By the way, something else to consider...how
would you know that something isn't working,
especially if you haven't been hypnotized
before?

3 comments:

  1. Isis,

    I can testify that you give your all during a call (and put your all into the files you create). I think that someone like the aforementioned caller really wasn't giving himself or you his all. The journey's you facilitate are unique to each person, and to each call per person, that if the caller is closed off, he (or she) won't get the full Isis Effect. And not giving feedback doesn't give you a chance to alter the approach so that they might have a better experience.

    I hope your days and nights are filled with folks who appreciate what you do.

    Kind regards,

    cdbtoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patience is a virtue; I really hope it's not becoming a scarce one. Anyone not willing to give Isis the time to work her magic slowly, pleasurably and effectively are only cheating themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TY cdbtoo and Isisfollower :) You two are an example of what is possible when patience pays off. (Your appreciation of what I do and how I do it is what keeps me going. Thx, as always).

    ReplyDelete