Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Monday, January 25, 2010

Wallpaper for your Phone

Recently, I put up a ringtone for your phone,
and in the past I had created some wallpaper
designs. These images can be saved as jpgs.

Right Click to Save, Left Click to view the
file in its full size.

I have made them discreet, so that you can
have something that means something to you,
but no one would ever know what, unless you
told them.

Don't have an iPhone? You can still upload
to your phone, and use as a background image,
or even as a tiled image on your computer's
background.

Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment