Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Irresistible Me | JPG | As Promised

Seriously.

If you ever
wanted a picture
of my cleavage...

THIS is the ONE.

Gorgeous buckled up
red leather corset...
with LOTS to see.
Includes key necklace.

Incredible, rare angle
(as a matter of fact,
one that has never
before been seen this way).

You REALLY DO
want this one.

1 Image 8X10 JPG Only | $6.00


7 comments:

  1. I love this picture, wonderful corset, amazingly sexy, but Isis' breasts are just goddess-like and she'd look amazing in anything. I'm so happy she suggested this one to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How right She was - I really did want this one. Isis the IrreSIStible for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly captivating Isis. Nothing prepared me for this. I love this picture so much. PW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, y'all...this pic is definitely one of MY favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I can say is...just Wow. This photo is amazing. Thank you Isis for sharing it.

    shdwwolf

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing picture! No wonder I feel warm and fuzzy all of a sudden ;)

    ReplyDelete