Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Sunday, January 22, 2012

In Person Sessions

Yesterday I met with Tenker for an in-person session.

It was a lot of fun, and the longest one I have done yet.

It was amazing for a few reasons:

1. We have been speaking for months, and have regular sessions.

2. The rapport we have has allowed me to do things that would
rarely be possible with someone I just met.

3. I felt at ease, given I felt I "knew" him well enough to
meet for a private session.

4. We had a length of time that afforded lots of flexibility.

5. He came with an expectation of enjoying himself,and we
were on the same overall page when it came to how things
would be (which was actually mostly non-specific).

In the almost 8 years that I have been an erotic hypnotist,
I have only met with a few people live. It isn't something
I do easily, and it is always with someone I have some
experience with on the phone. I think the fact that I have
done it that way is beneficial in many ways, not the least
of which is a more successful and satisfying session.

While I may not always know what I will do, one thing I can
tell you is that it is never sexual, and there never is any
nudity. Each session has been unique, and depends on the
person. Just like my phone sessions. Of course there is
overlap in terms of triggers, but how things occur in the
overall scheme of things will likely vary from person to
person.

Of course I could have my own plan and agenda, and some
would pay for that. The thing is, though, that when fantasy
and reality meet, they don't always get along. The best way
for me to insure mutual satisfaction is by keeping the person
that I am with in mind. It is still possible he will leave
what happens up to me, but if he knows me, he will have an
idea of what to expect, and will likely come away much more
satisfied as a result.

If you would be interested in a live session, the best way
to start is to get to know me...and do sessions with me.
If you already have done sessions, and are interested in
meeting me in-person ask me for details on how that can
happen. If you are interested, you can write me at
IsisATIsisTheEnchantress.com. NF is a phone service, and
while they do not forbid me to meet with those I speak with,
they do not encourage it...so please keep your request
outside of their site (thanks!). (Please note that I
respect the site's other conditions, and will not work
outside of their framework for calls, so please respect
it, too. I appreciate your understanding).

Feel free to ask me any questions. The more you know,
the better the decisions are that you can make.

As a side note, I am contemplating a trip to the UK in
mid/late April/May. It will likely be in the London
area. I will need to make plans soon, and if I know
there is an interest, it will help me decide what plans
to make. If you are in the area, or could be, please
let me know ASAP.

Have a great one!

Here are a couple of links regarding
how an in-person session was:
me-chan
hypnoprogrammed
tenker
 

2 comments:

  1. As one of the first to meet Isis in person, I can't stress enough the joy of the opporunity not only in meeting Her, but getting to know Her. From the time I first met Her online, and got to know Her, I was pleased to find a great erotic hypnotist with a talent and creativity as strong as Her caring for Her subjects and good boys.

    Given time, the trust built was enough for me to want to meet Her face-to-face, which I would've been too nervous to go through with in any other circumstance. When they say the journey is just as important as the destination, this is a good example. I'm glad the journey is still on going though, and glad Isis made the journey worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *opportunity*

      Thanks for the spell-check Isis.

      Delete