Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Sunday, September 26, 2010

First Hand Account

Here is another "report" of time
spent with me...just in case you
are interested:


Due to just pure unbelievable luck
on my part i happened to be near
Isis on one of her recent trips
east.

Let me just say first off what a
beautiful classy and very
intelligent lady she is.

We went to a nice seafood restaurant
and had a wonderful dinner. Isis
is...very intelligent and can discuss
easily and freely a wide range of topics.

I don't think that hypnosis even
entered the dinner conversation.
i know you are all drooling wanting
to know about the hypnosis part.

Well just kill your motor we will
get to that :-).

Isis is even more sexy and
seductive than in her very sexy
and hypnotic videos.

It was rather difficult to keep
my eyes where they should have been.
After dinner we were walking along
the waterfront and the next thing
i was aware of it was 2 and half
hours later we were sitting in my
car and she had the biggest most
beautiful smile on her face.

I don't remember anything that
happened other than i felt
incredibly good. I do get bits
and flashes of things that i
don't know if they happened or not.

If you ever have the chance to
meet or talk with Isis don't
pass that opportunity up or you
will have missed something awesome.

**

Thanks to hypnoprogrammed for his
kind words :)
 

1 comment:

  1. Truer words are rarely spoken than what hypnoprogrammed has said. Truly glad to see another was able to enjoy time with Isis. I love that big, beautiful smile of satisfaction Isis has; gives the feel of a perfect end to a wonderful trance.

    Time with Isis is more than well-spent; it's pretty much unforgettable.

    ReplyDelete