Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Of course I sit by the computer, awaiting YOU

Of course.

I have nothing better to do than constantly
monitor my emails and reply to those who
contact me and want instant replies.

I even do it when I am sleeping, of course,
and THAT is quite a trick.

So if I don't get back to you immediately,
you should definitely take it personally,
and shouldn't even consider just picking
up the phone to call.

---

Now for anyone who may have taken the above
seriously, please note that it was TOTALLY
and completely sarcastic. I just couldn't
help myself.

I can't help but wonder why people think
that they should receive instant responses
to their inquiries. I always reply, it
just occasionally takes some time. If there
is a pressing need or desire, doesn't it
make sense that you would pick up the phone?

I know I would love instant answers, too.
However as much as we may act like we are
in an instantaneous world, the fact is that
we are not. Giving someone time to respond,
and/or doing what we need to to get what we
need (even if it includes a follow up, or
a different type of communication attempt)
just seems practical to me.

However, I should add I got a call from a
guy this morning who wanted me to suck his
you know what, along with the you know whats
of his (black) friends. I am guessing in
cases like those practical doesn't really
come into play.

Silly me.

No comments:

Post a Comment