Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Friday, September 3, 2010

New Zealand Quake

Wow.

I just saw pics from the quake
via someone I know who lives
very close to where the epicenter
was.

Thankfully he seems to be OK.

Sadly, much of the city doesn't
seem to be.

If it interests you, here are
some pics of the devastation of
the New Zealand quake
.

Looks like they don't build many
(if any?) tall buildings there.
Seems in this case to be quite
a fortunate choice.

The earth certainly does have
a whole lotta shakin' going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment