Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Saturday, September 18, 2010

More Misdirects

Frustrating and interesting.

NF has been having an issue with misdirecting
callers using the audio message portion of
the 800#.

I can not tell you how many callers I have
gotten that had zero interest in speaking
with me.

Some have been nice about it, some not so nice.

It is frustrating to have to apologize for something
I have no control over. It is also frustrating to be
interrupted for only a minute or two of a call not
intended for me.

As I hear these guys, I get to enhance my experience
of NF, as I get callers and requests and interests that
don't usually come knocking. I guess it really goes
to show that if you have a message someone is
interested in - and at a price that is willing to be
paid - there will be those who will come and spend
their time and money with you.

It also shows me a thing, or two, about those who
call me because they want me and I'd have to say
it is those who want an intelligent conversation and
approach that seem to appreciate me the most.

I've also found that while an intelligent conversation
and approach is a great thing for many, there are
times that they just want to dumb themselves down,
or minimize their part in the phone dynamic. At
times like that, they may need someone other than
me and what I can provide.

It's all good...just sucks when the technology designed
to help doesn't want to cooperate. There are no
winners in a situation like this, except in cases where
the parties involved have an open mind and find an
unexpected treasure. Problem is, treasures aren't
always easily found and if they are, they aren't always
recognized for their value if packaged differently than
what one is familiar with.

Onward and upward.

No comments:

Post a Comment