Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Some Thoughts on Erotic Hypnosis & The Business & Me

In the 6, or so, years that I have been an erotic hypnotist
I have seen the neighborhood explode. When I first
began there was a seemingly small group of women who
were "entertaining" in a similar vein as I.

I remember when I took my first hypnosis course I thought
there might be some interesting uses for what I was learning,
but of course they don't teach you the more interesting
aspects (even though I think they may have been alluded
to once or twice).

I was kind of timid entering the waters because I didn't
really know what I was doing erotically, and had enough
sense to know that even if in the vanilla business world
there would be those you could ask for help, those who
did erotic hypnosis would not be likely to share what
they knew.

In a way it was OK, as I knew even then that who these
people were I could not be. I had to find my way and my
lines in the sand. I had to create who I was in this erotic
world.

Seeing the growth of the "industry" of erotic hypnosis, I
have also seen many things that I would rather not. I
have also heard people's opinions of what should be.

There is a conversation on and off about the "business"
of the business. There are some who would be offended
by the idea that their arousal was tied to a business
transaction and would never pay for a session whether
it be live or a recording. They would just feed off of/
flirt with the freebies. While there are others who more
reasonably (in my mind) see the "business" for what it is -
a trade.

I give you hypnosis in some form or fashion, and in
exchange for the experience I provide you, you trade
me with money.

There is some irony in some of the messages of those
who are in the world of erotic hypnosis. These people
want more, but they don't want to pay for it. The irony,
of course, is that there are very few people who can
work for free. And, heaven forbid, it should be "work."
But then...if it wasn't "work" how would it work for so
many at once as it quite often does?

In addition, along with the "free" mentality often comes
a desire to truly connect with the person who is
hypnotizing them. I know the erotic hypnotic world is
unreal, however how is it that someone can afford to
work her ass off, and give and give of herself, and
be accessible to each and everyone touched by her
hypnotic ways?

I have never been much of a business person. In so many
ways I am turned off by the drive to control a market.
A market is made up of individuals, and individuals that
are herded will spend their money in an attempt to get
the thing they think they need. Whether or not they
actually do, few who get them to spend their money will
care enough to do anything differently.

The fact is people DO have needs, wants, and desires
but they're often left unfulfilled because they're not
truly connecting with what can be helpful. They are
interacting with shadows of possibilities.

I have seen how often those I connect with have a desire
for something more. It is that combined with my interest
in also connecting, and connecting in a responsible way,
that I have worked the way I have. To go off and make
a number of recordings that people can listen to, and get
lost in, and never connect with me personally is not my
style.

I would much rather have a small group of people I talk
to that appreciate me and my style and connect with me
than more minions than I could possibly know that enter
into my world while emptying out themselves.

So unless that small group is emptying out their pockets
to me, that isn't exactly the best business plan, is it?

I wish I knew what to do in terms of "business," and at the
same time I have to believe that treating people with respect,
and making choices that benefit another and not me (like in
a case when someone needs help) pay off in other ways.

So I will continue on my merry way, and plan to meet with
those who can and do enjoy my sensual style, tinged with
fun, and an edge of playful devlishness, and are willing to
"trade" me for my efforts.

I will always have respect and a care and concern for you
and your well being, in ALL aspects of your life, even if
you never choose to share them all with me. Life is about
getting what we need while finding a way to balance all the
many things that matter.

Many people come to me for an escape. The last thing
you need is to add to the things you are concerned about.

If I am right for you, you already know. If you want to be
used, abused, taken for granted, under-or-unappreciated...
you want someone else.

If you want pleasure and respect and to find the best that
there is in you, then it's time to talk to me. Why wait any
longer when now is likely to be the perfect time?

Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment