Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Sunday, September 12, 2010

oooh boy...what a weekend...(and a thank you)

This weekend I think I have set a record for 1-2 minute calls.

I don't know what is different now, but I could certainly
be raking in the dough if I was into phone sex.

It's unbelievable (and frustrating) at the same time. The calls
are always an interruption, and often the guys just aren't nice
about me telling them that I'm not into typical phone sex.

"You're on a phone sex line, aren't you?" (with accusing,
annoyed tone).

Well...yeah...but that doesn't have to mean I do phone sex.
I am like the steak option at the fish restaurant, these
guys don't know what they're missing, and how I might
feed their sexual appetite.

It is interesting to observe the types of people in the world,
and to realize how many guys when they get horny want
their c*ck in some strange woman's mouth.

I try to be respectful and open minded when someone
calls, but it is difficult to be on the receiving end of
rudeness and disrespect. I realize things may not always
be what we want them to be, but why take it out on
someone who isn't who you want her to be?

So let me take this opportunity to thank those of you who
are appreciative of what I do and respectful of me. It is
so incredibly appreciated!


YOU are the reason I continue to pick up the phone.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Can't these guys read? Isis is an exceptional experience. She is not a phone sex operator and doesnt advertise as one. She is however SIMPLY THE BEST EROTIC HYPNOTIST on NF!!!
    xoxo
    BUFFALOFIRE

    ReplyDelete