Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Have we had the pleasure?

Since not everyone does the Niteflirt "thing,"
and because Niteflirt limits the number of
characters in comments, I got to thinking
that it might be cool to have an entry that
people can comment on with their experiences
of me.

Here is a chance to do something that would
most certainly please me. I always like to
share with others about what happens in a
session, and always better to come from the
"horse's mouth."

It can be a comment that is about a specific
session or recording or file, or it can be
more specific to your experience of me.
You can comment as many times as you
like, should there be a unique and enticing
reason to share.

I want this to be helpful and valuable for
anyone who might be considering introducing
themselves to me.

Commenting anonymously is OK, although
it would likely carry a little more weight if
you were to sign it in some way. It's up
to you, however you feel most comfortable
acting upon this request.

Thank you for taking the time to share. So
often I am told the reason that I am contacted
is because of what others have had to say, so
I know that those shared tidbits are vital and
likely have everything to do with why I continue
to get to meet great new people.

Your contribution is appreciated.

Have a great night!

7 comments:

  1. I don’t know if this is he kind of comment you were hoping for (I never had the a session with Isis which is partially due to my shyness and the fact that Niteflirt doesn’t work outside the US and Canada… at least that’s what I keep telling myself :p ) but I still feel kind of compelled to write something here.
    I’ve been reading this blog for quite some time now and it’s really refreshing to see that there are philanthropic people out there who aren’t merely idealists. Isis has a knowledgeable opinion on quite a lot of relevant and/or interesting topics and it’s really refreshing to be able to benefit from it. This is one of the best blogs if not the best blog out there in my opinion ;)
    As I mentioned before I never had a session with Isis so I can’t really comment on that. However I bought a recording just recently and it’s simply amazing. I got to admit that I’m terrible at going into trance (I’ve been trying it for over a year now with files from several hypnotists but never succeeded) but still… It is very well done and Isis has a marvelous voice. And maybe it’s just my imagination but I had the feeling that this file was more effective than anything else I’ve listened to so far :)
    If anyone out there is considering buying a recording (or giving her a call – what I would have done a long time ago if I wasn’t such a coward and if it wasn’t for that Niteflirt thing) I would definitely recommend it.

    Well – I hope this wasn’t totally out of context – and sorry for my clumsy English ;)

    Have a nice day

    Anonymous (who else ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I haven't responded sooner.

    While your comment isn't quite what I was looking for, it was very much appreciated. I don't know what other blogs you read, but it is awesome to know that at least one person thinks these hallowed halls are part of the "best blogs" or even the "best blog" out there.

    I, like everyone else, just has a few cents to share. Hopefully what I write is helpful, even if not always agreed with.

    I bet you are better about trance than you think...you just haven't found the right hypnotist with the right approach yet. There is such a range of hypnotists and approaches, and not every certified hypnotist is a good hypnotist, and not every good hypnotist is certified.

    Niteflirt is my primary way of doing things, but if that is an issue, we can see if there might be some other possibility. Just contact me.

    Thanks for taking the time to write your thoughts, and give yourself more credit in the English Department. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isis has taken me to new heights of erotic awareness...and steered me away from potentially harmful expressions of my submissive tendencies toward a more fulfilling and honest approach. i can still feel the delicious relinquishing of control in a way that has led to ecstatic moments and promises to widen my horizens even further...hotseeker22

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isis is the most intelligent, most creative, most effective and by far the most sensual hypnotist I have ever dealt with. Where others put me in a trance that felt good, Isis took me so deep that I could feel things with her. She is skilled, loving and just amazing at what she does. I cannot recommend anyone more highly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. From the moment I heard Her voice, i found a reason to take up my name. In persuing the hypnofetish online, I've seen so many potential women who looked to be quite enchanting, but in looking into them, always found a catch that seemed more than I could resonably bare.

    Then I found Isis. I was looking for someone like Isis, charming, beautiful, intelligent, sensible, and literally hypnotic. What I found was all of those things magnified in one wonderful woman. I knew from the first session how special She was. The several others that followed and reading Her blog on a daily basis proved to me that there can be so much more to a sensual hypnotist than just being sensual. Her intellect hypnotizes as easily as Her voice has, and continuously does.

    What can I say about Isis that hasn't already been said and is true? All that comes to mind is that if you haven't had the pleasure, take it from me that you're missing out on an enchanting experience.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel so very, very lucky to have found Isis.

    Isis is one of a kind - truly unique as a hypnotist, artist and person. I absolutely love all the ways I get to interact with her, whether it is chatting with her, reading her blog, listening to her recordings, watching her videos or having a voice session with her.
    I'm forever thankful for her integrity and honesty, for the experiences and pleasures she has granted me, and for all the dedication she puts into creating a safe, hypnotic haven that we both can enjoy.

    For those of you still unsure about contacting Isis, please consider this:
    - She's an incredible gifted hypnotist.
    - She's insanely beatiful, sensual and deeply arousing.
    - She's intelligent, witty and one of the wisest persons I've ever known.
    - She's loving, caring and amazingly generous.
    - She's pure joy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I commented last year when Isis asked for similar feedback. The fact that im answering a year later says more that what I could type.

    I find that developing a deep,and honest connection with Isis allows.......... all that I find alluring about erotic hypnosis....... to become a reality........so very very sexy........

    ReplyDelete