Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Got Questions?

I LOVE when new people contact me.
I LOVE when they ask questions, as
it tells me they are being cautious
and considerate in their approach.

When I am able, I do what I can to
respond to what is asked. However,
as you may imagine, my "unpaid"
time is limited.

For that reason I thought I would
let you know about a few options:

To the right of my entries is a chat
box, here on my blog. There are times
you might just find me here/there.
When that happens, you are welcome to
ask me questions.

In addition I have an FAQ page
which you can view here

that may be of help to you.

And, last but not least, my blog
says a lot about a lot of things -
including hypnosis. You could
spend some time here.

Of course, you could always just
pick up the phone and call me. :)
I won't bite.

Hopefully that helps!

Play and Stay Safe!
Isis

Also see Can I Get Caught in Hypnosis?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment