Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Sunday, April 17, 2011

A Sunday Special | MP3

April 25, 2011 Edit:
I have decided to keep this offer for
anyone who happens to stumble upon it.
It will be a special treat for anyone
who happens to be tip-toeing through
my past. So...if it interests you,
even though the timeframe is passed,
you will be able to get it at the
special price just for taking an
interest and the time to look around.

Enjoy!



Have you heard of this recording yet?

It's a 15 minute MP3 which helps you
be the best good boy you can be for me.
It also has the added benefit of releasing
anything you might want to let go of.

You can listen to a short sample here
.

Special price today JUST $19.95 $7.98

It is likely anyone who would like to
experience the pleasure of being a
good boy for me would enjoy this
recording - whether he has previously
been hypnotized by me, or not.

Get it while you can - at over 50% off!
I'd be willing to bet
you'll be glad you did.
 

1 comment:

  1. I just listened to Isis (IsistheEnchantress) “Release” and have to say it was the easiest, most inducing recording I have listened to yet. It felt like She invited me in on a cold winters day…warming myself beside her hearth and enjoying Her gracious hospitality. I truly felt like I was in a rustic cabin in the woods…a traveler drawn in by a soft, alluring invitation…and when it was over, just a very pleasant memory…not quite able to recall every detail but knowing it was a completely delightful experience.
    Even after one listening She was using the foundation of what I had absorbed in chat…building on it, making it stronger. After only one listen…I can feel it becoming part of me. Smooth and subtle, but surprisingly effective.

    ReplyDelete