Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Monday, April 18, 2011

I am back!

As you may know, I am from the east coast
originally but took a detour to California.

My heart never left,
even though my body did.

While California is absolutely gorgeous,
and most days you don't even have to think
about what to wear or to worry about if
you're going to get wet, I prefer the
seasons and the climate diversity of
the east coast.

Except for issues with winter weather
driving cross country, I managed to miss
any major winter weather, so we'll see
how I feel as we go into winter this
upcoming year. Although I suspect I
will be just fine, as I am fortunate
enough to not to have to go any where
when the storms come.

In reflection, I thought about how
one doesn't really realize what s/he
has until they don't have it any more.
Yes. It is likely obvious, and yet
we so often forget it until something
reminds us and we go, "oh yeah."

I didn't go back "home," but instead
chose a new adventure so while I am
not back with my family, I am a heck
of a lot closer than I used to be.
Odd how 250 miles can feel different
than almost 3000.

I am glad to be here, and continue
to work on settling in. It is a
process, to be sure, and where I
am is only temporary so there is
more adventure to come.

So...if you happen to be on the east
coast and are any where near the
Baltimore or NYC area, it will be
easier than ever for me to do a live
session should you ever want to
meet in person.

Have a great day. I am off to enjoy
my slightly overcast one that has
nothing to do with smog. :)

Life is good.

PS
Here are a couple of links regarding
how an in person session was:
me-chan
hypnoprogrammed
 

No comments:

Post a Comment