Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A First Session

Recently someone came to me for a live call.
It is often what I recommend FIRST - even
before recordings. However, the recording
that he chose is one that will potentially
work without "live" contact first.

Some people go only by their experience with
live recordings when judging their ability
to be hypnotized. It really isn't a good
gauge for a few reasons.

In the end, you will hear how successful our
time together was...maybe it will give you
something to consider.

***

What can I say..my first live call ever and She has me enthralled! It started out as a friendly conversation, which for our first session was perfect. We had previously became acquainted in chat...but to hear Her live...calling me Her good boy...Incredible! She quickly softened the tone of the conversation as She began Her induction. I had been listening to Her mp3 “Release” so I suppose I was softened up a bit, but, She quickly had me melting away...it was like I was inside myself falling deeper and deeper. There are some gaps in what I recall...remember the first time (I think) She woke me and it seemed like only 10 minutes had passed when in reality it was a half-hour.

After that things progressed quickly, at least it seemed that way to me…wave after wave of pleasure, just because I was obeying Her...just to feel that pleasure. Then there was the most gracious praise She heaped upon me…if I hadn’t been on fire with ecstasy I would have blushed. I had told Her in chat that I was worried about how good a subject I would be...She told me afterward that I was worrying over nothing, but I think it had more to do with Her skill than my suggestibility. The euphoria I am feeling borders on addicting but I know She wouldn’t want me to engage in anything destructive...She is that benevolent...I can only describe it as “Adoration”.

Even now...I feel Her absence...i want to hear Her soft, seductive voice…taking me deeper...melting away...*shudders*. I look forward to the next time I am in her presence (either live or in chat) and I hope with all my heart that She has something for me to do for Her.

I can't say enough about Her.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment