Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Friday, April 22, 2011

An Experience of Obedience

Someone who has been calling me for over
a year now recently wrote about his
experience with me
.

I share it with you, as it might give you
something to consider. I know there are
some who could relate to his quest.

I also know that there are some who would
think that the only reason it happened was
because he wanted it, and he trusted me.

I will tell you that I don't believe that
those two pieces need to hold true for
something like this to happen. It would
just likely be a much more potentially
unpleasant experience.

If you have any questions about it, please
let me know. In addition, if you have
any questions for him about his experience,
please ask those as well. I will see if
he is willing to answer.

Click here to read his account.

As always, be well, be safe.
Isis
 

No comments:

Post a Comment