Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Saturday, April 16, 2011

On Being Forced

One big thing that many look for from an
erotic hypnotist is to be forced into
something he may not want to do - perhaps
feminization and/or being with a guy, or...
the list goes on.

Depending on what the "thing" is, I tell
people that they don't really want to be
forced, as it can set up an inner conflict
that can cause all kinds of problems, even
worse than one that might exist without
additional "official" hypnotic input.
(I say "official" as there is so much that
can be hypnotic with or without trance).

While there may be some things that seem
to be taboo to be interested in, it is
likely better to deal with the inner conflict,
and decide what one personally feels than to
give a surface reaction to what does or does
not happen.

I wonder sometimes if people consider this
option before going off and asking for
someone to force them into something. I
suspect they do not, as not a single person
that I have suggested this to as a possibility
even knew it was one.

It may be of interest for you to know that in
those cases in which I tell them what I have
told you, a good percentage will take me up
on my perspective and suggestion.

For anyone who thinks it will take away
something, let me assure you there are other
ways to get you to pleasure and they do not
need to entail setting yourself up. You
would likely be surprised.

As always, if you have questions, just ask!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment