Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Monday, January 2, 2012

I Know I Wasn't Going to Tell You...

what was in the January Joy files.

But...what the heck?

How about just this once?

Day 3 is an image of my cleavage
that you will NOT want to miss,
especially if you are a fan of my
cleavage.

There are also some shiny black
gloves and black leather to
complete the outfit.

Click on the banner above that
says January Joy and then you
can thank me later.

Remember, this month will be
a new file daily...and it can be
anything...for ONLY $2.50!

That, in case you don't know it,
is a STEAL! Lucky for you the
only time you will get from it
is a PLEASUREABLE LIFETIME
of enjoyment. :P

Have a great week!
 

3 comments:

  1. you would be a fool not to get this image

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I agree completely - you really would be fool not to get this image!

    This must be among the very best of Isis's cleavage images, and that's saying a whole lot :p

    Thank you, Isis :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll round out the opinion: you would definitely be a fool not to get the image. It is utterly amazing! Isis teases us with heart-stopping treats!

    ReplyDelete