Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Thursday, January 5, 2012

What are you missing out on?

It may be cold outside, but it would seem
a few are getting all hot and bothered by
my January Joy:

Image - Luscious Lavender Curls and cleavage, yummy :)  

Isis is luscious in lavender and her images always provide pleasure!  

the January Joy PTV game is AMAZING and today (Jan 5) is one of my all-time favorite surprises from Isis....BUY IT....it will blow your mind.  

buy the day three picture now..its incredible  

Image: Puppy Love Cleavage and leather - yummy!!!

So Beautiful

Isis is pleasure! Thank you for today's surprise, Isis!

just when i thought isis couldnt get any better

Wow what a recording  

So good, I need more

Isis is joy...and pleasure...in January!

I enjoyed the gif file. It was well made and
fascinating to stare at. Thank you.

every picture, every phone call is incredibly erotic!!! LOVE HER.


Even though no file will be repeated during
the month, this should give you some indication
of what to expect when you click and pay.

Every day a new pleasure worth much more than
what your $2.50 will bring you.

What are you waiting for?
Click above, and enjoy!

Still more images, video, MP3s to come and 26 days to go!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment