Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Monday, January 23, 2012

7 days of sex? | Video

Someone asked me what I thought of this video,
and what the couple is recommending. Some
in the erotic world would say that abstinence
does a relationship good.

Personally I think that anything that is used
to manipulate another is not always in the
best interest of a relationship. Understanding
dynamics are helpful, and so is the ability to
truly communicate within a relationship.

I don't think that everyone is the same - even
if they are of the same gender, and I am not a
big fan of broad generalizations. As odd as
some may feel it is, some men wouldn't care if
they couldn't have sex for a week and others
wouldn't be interested, even if it would happen.

In watching the video, it seems the emphasis is
more on the relationship than it is on the
aspect of sex, and that I would agree with.
As far as the part about sex goes, well, the
exercise they propose seems to do what exercises
are supposed to do: show those who do it a
thing or two about themselves.

In relationships with others, it is an understanding
of ourselves that is often the most helpful. In
looking at others it might be easy to point, at
the same time, if we look we may find our reflection
in what we see - if we take the time to notice.

If you are having difficulties in a relationship,
it might be a good idea to take a step back and
look at yourself, and see what is truly bothering
you. If you are feeling unloved the things that
people (or don't do) will likely be things you
will fight over when, in actuality, they may not
be the issue at all and if you address the things
without addressing the real issue you will find
yourself rarely making any progress.

But I am getting off track a bit. In the end,
I would say that the best solution for any
dynamic isn't likely to be the "one-size-fits-
all" option that someone else offers, but
the one that those involved work through and
create on their own.

Dems my couple of cents.


If you enjoyed this entry,
(or found it helpful)
please click below:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment