Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Enhancing Your Life with Hypnosis?

In my Yahoo group I send out a message
every 2 weeks that reads as follows:


Hello!

Every two weeks you are going to be
receiving this message.

The idea behind it, to get you thinking
about what you are doing
to create a life you LOVE to live.

If you are not moving forward,
the saying goes,
you are moving backward.

What can you do TODAY to enhance your life?
What have you done lately to enhance your life?

Care to share?
If yes, I look forward to hearing from you.

If no, it's cool...as this is for YOU,
so it can be between you and your computer.

If you haven't done anything recently,
maybe it's time to do a little something...

What do YOU think?

The most recent message received this response:

Personally I don't find hypnosis or brainwashing
improving my life:

It takes my ability to think as an individual 
It alienates me from the groups that should be
improving my ability to love to live life 

To which, I replied:

How nice to see a response!

Thanks for your thoughts.

While I agree that hypnosis CAN get in the way of
life, I have also been a witness to how it can
contribute in positive ways.

It is sad for me to see something so wonderful be
used in ways that are detrimental to another.

Having said that...the original email is not intended
to be hypnosis specific...and, for that matter, responses
may have nothing to do with hypnosis at all.

There are many parts to a person, and I like to
keep that in mind when interacting with others,
hypnotically, or otherwise.

Have a great week.
Isis

I share this with you as fodder for thought.
If you find that hypnosis is not enhancing
your life (I would also add if anything
is not enhancing your life), you may want to
reconsider what you are doing. I realize it
may not be the easiest thing to change -
knowing is one thing - acting on it another...
but with desire comes possibility.

With, or without, hypnosis we can enhance our
life...the question is whether or not we
do and/or will.

Have a great week.


If you enjoyed this entry,
(or found it helpful)
please click below:

 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Isis,

    I saw this exchange the yesterday and my initial thought to the poster was "If you've come to that decision, why are you responding to the question?" My next thought was, "And Isis' question isn't really about hypnosis; it's about doing things in your life that help you reach your goals and make you happy."

    I understand that some people can reach a certain point with their fetishes and kink where they feel they have either to give them up or let them take over their lives; they can't see any other choices. The poster may have reached such a point and decided that he couldn't continue exploring safely. It's sad when that happens because it seems that such a person is unable to allow his/her kink or fetish to simply be a part of his or her life instead of all of it.

    For me, exploring erotic hypnosis is a facet of my life experience. I have many facets that I enjoy polishing and many more to discover. That realization goes a long way towards my contentment. I hope the poster can find his own place of contentment.

    ReplyDelete