Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Just because we can...does it mean we should? | Video

I have always marveled at the ingenuity of human
beings. There is so much that is created, and I
have to wonder sometimes if that is a good thing.

So often people call me and want me to do things
to them that I could do, but don't. Their point of
view is if it can be done, why wouldn't I do it. My
point of view is just because I am capable of
doing something doesn't mean I should.

Here is one of those questionable cases in my
mind. Of course, these Carlashes are painted as
a good thing. Why wouldn't they be? This is not
to say it's a "bad" thing...but it is just one of those
things that make me sit back, and go hmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment