Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I've got my plan, Stan...

I have finalized my plans for Baltimore
and New York, however I am not going to
post them publicly.

If you are in either area and want to
meet in person with me, please email me
to inquire about specifics.

There may still be some chance to meet
for a live session so if you're interested,
you definitely should speak up now.

I am so excited!

This trip is going to be awesome, and if
I am fortunate, I might even come back
with some live video of a session, or two.
No promises, but dreamy possibility.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. My name is Stephen p in your group I live in NY and would be interested in a live session

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recently experienced an arranged live, in-person session with Isis; days later I'm still reeling from being in Her presence and being Her good boy. All the pics, audio, and video were great and helped to give a general description of Isis' beauty. I was surprised, yet I shouldn't have been, that she was even more lovely than I imagined; I don't think any description I could give would do Her justice.

    As with Her audio and video sessions, I felt very excited, soothed, and safe in Her capable hands. It's hard to remember how or when She got me under first; it all still feels like a blissful blur of sensual erotic stimulus now, and the details I feel are comfortably in the back of my mind. The smile on Isis' face was an indicator that things went exactly as She wanted them to, which made me happy in making Her happy. Never have I felt so confident and empowered after a session too; I know I've benefitted more from this meeting than originally anticipated.

    My first in-person session with a hypnotist was a screaming success thanks to the hypnotist with heart. I only hope there are future opportunities She makes available. This is one of the best decisions I've ever made with hypnosis - meeting and trusting in Isis.

    ReplyDelete