Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Friday, July 16, 2010

Personality Quiz | My Type | What's Yours?

I took a personality test recently, and found
that I am considered an "Advocate" with my
personality type.

It said I am...
introspective
values-oriented
inspiring
social
passionate
experimental
and...
extremely expressive.

It also said that I "bring attention" to things
that I find important, and specifically mentioned
ethics and current events.

According to the test I have
excellent people skills
warmth
energy
creativity
positivity

Sounds nothing like me, does it? ;P

Interestingly, only 7% of the population is supposed
to be like me. However there are 16 overall types,
and I haven't explored it enough to know what the
distribution is over the types. It does seem like a
small number to me, though.

What was I saying about labels recently?
LOL. Sometimes they may seem to be a good thing
when they say nice things about you. :)

However...all strengths ("good" things) can occur
as weaknesses ("bad" things) and vice versa,
depending on the circumstances. I think I'll
lean toward the positive at the moment though.

Interested about your type?
Check out MyPersonality.Info and take the quiz.

Would love to know if anyone is surprised
by their results.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Since I didn't want to register I did the test on humanmetrics.com.

    Yes I'm surprised... by how accurate this is. I thought this was some kind of bogus...

    Your Type is INTP

    Introverted 78%
    Intuitive 38%
    Thinking 38%
    Perceiving 56%

    You are:

    * very expressed introvert
    * moderately expressed intuitive personality
    * moderately expressed thinking personality
    * moderately expressed perceiving personality

    http://typelogic.com/intp.html

    ReplyDelete