Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sometimes things don't work out...

the way you want them to...and it sucks!

It would be nice if when we wanted something we could
have it the way we wanted it, when we wanted it, as much
as we wanted, and the times that it happens it is truly a
special gift.

What we do or don't do when things don't work out will
say a lot about us, and where we go from there. It's the
times that things don't work out as we'd like them to
that we can have the most pain, or sometimes learn the
most.

Who I am is the sum total of my life experiences, many
of which I can say I would rather have not had. At the
same time, when I can see things from the "other side"
it can help me to understand better what another is
going through.

In the midst of something painful, sometimes one can't
see the forest for the trees, and even someone who
might be there saying "this way," won't always help, but
it is one grade better than there being no one and no
path even seen.

I share this because I often find that I can help others
in unexpected ways due to these twists in my life, so if
this is you, perhaps I can help.

I also share this because I recently have had one of
"those" types of experiences, and would love a "pick me
up." Sometimes people ask what they can do for me,
and I can't always identify something. However, I can
tell you that if you were to buy a file, or send a tribute,
or an Amazon Gift Card, it would help. It may sound
funny to say it, but without going into the whys and
wherefores, please know that it would be greatly
appreciated. I love when someone buys something for
themselves, as it means we both get something.

I know some "get something" just knowing that they
are doing something to bring me a smile, or making
things just a little bit easier for me. With that said,
below are a few ready made options if you'd like
to go that route.

Thanks, and thanks (as always) for listening.

$15


$33


$60


$150


Pay for a massage ($60)
and get a free recording

No comments:

Post a Comment