Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Monday, July 19, 2010

The mind, the body, and YOU

At one point I had someone call me who would
go to those places in town where he knew men
frequented. He had a fantasy that if he ever
knew that he was terminally ill, he'd want to
go there and just go to town with the men,
letting them have his way with him.

I suggested that he might want to be careful
with that "fantasy" because some people believe
that there is energy in thoughts, and that he
might wind up terminally ill if that was the
case, and did he really want that to be a
reality?

His response was that he wanted me to help
insure that outcome for him, should it ever
happen.

I told him I wasn't the right person for him.

I don't "know" what is "true" when it comes to
the reality of the connection between thoughts
and what occurs. However, every day I am
learning more and more, and there seems to be
science that backs up the idea that what we
think creates a neural pathway in our body that
stirs up a physical reaction.

Whether it is true, or not, I am of the mind
that I never want to do something that could
potentially be injurious for a person, even
in "fun" or in "fantasy."

I had a guy recently write me a cryptic email
about a fetish about being punched in the stomach.
Not sure if he meant him, or me. However, he
better be careful if someone who hypnotizes him
is willing to do it. If the mind is powerful
enough to cause a blister to be formed on a hand,
believing it was touched by something hot, then
he could really feel punched. People have died
from being punched in the stomach.

As far as I am concerned, unless it can be
proven that the mind and body are disconnected,
I am going to operate in the realm of the
possibility, and be mindful and aware of the
potential impact of my words. As always, I will
never judge a person's desire, but I will judge
whether or not my part in it would be something
I would be willing to contribute to.

Might I suggest that you consider something
similar, and be mindful and aware of the
potential impact of the words of those you let
into your mind?


Interestingly, there are some who smoke who
unconsciously have a desire to die, and they
smoke in an effort to kill themselves. The
mind is an incredible place that will find
ways to satisfy itself, even at the cost of
life itself. Just because you think you want
something, it doesn't always mean it's the best
way to go. If you're doing something that is
weakening you, demoralizing you, hurting you,
you might just want to consider other possibilities.

I won't say "life is a gift," like some would.
But I will say that there is likely to be more
to you than you even know, and if you ever
realized that potential, you might be amazed,
and those around you grateful.

I respect you enough to know that despite what
*I* say and believe, *you* will do what you're
going to do. However, if you are ever looking
to do things that could be harmful to you,
please don't ever think that I will be willing
to be a part of it.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog Isis, something to take to heart for anyone who fancies erotic hypnosis in some way. I wouldn't want to judge whatever excites someone, but I'd say anything to do with pain and mind-control, I'd be vary wary of, especially since another person is involved. Whether the hypnotic subject is the applier or recepient of the pain, it shouldn't be forgotten that there's another person in the mix. You might be living out your fantasy, but at the expense of someone else. Or even worse, if you're in a mentally pliable state and someone wants to have their way with you in a way that's much more than you bargained for, where does that leave you? Besides who you interact with in regards to a fetish, what goes on is just as important.

    That's one reason why Isis is one of the best hypnotist's out there. Not just because she's such a good hypnotist, but because she's willing to ensure whatever play or imagining is had is one a safe level. Play (& Stay) Safe is right to me; I certainly wouldn't want to end up otherwise.

    ReplyDelete