Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Friday, July 16, 2010

Can I Have a Sample?

If you had the chance to rent a sports car,
would you ask for a "sample"?

If you did, let's say that they say OK.
However they tell you you can only go up to
5 miles an hour, and maybe 10, but that is
the max. Knowing that that is your sample,
do you think it would be a fair
representation of what a full experience
would be?

My guess is likely not. My guess is you
may want more, but you still wouldn't really
know much about what to expect. You just
got into the car, and then you'd have to
get out.

You might even walk away thinking, "what's
the big deal?" and never come back. You
also might be tempted to go forward, having
the tease, but they would be no way to know
until you were in the situation and then,
it could be too late. You may "sample"
yourself out of a good opportunity.

I bring this up because I often get callers
who want to "sample" what is possible.

Now, if they were in person with me that
would be a much easier thing to do, as
there are ways to physically induce trance
pretty quickly.

On the phone, however, I don't have that
element at my disposal. Sure I could give
5 or 10 minutes of what I do, but then it
likely wouldn't seem like anything much
different than a regular kind of phone sex
call. The meat comes after most sample
periods would be over.

I tell people I am happy to go less than
the 30 minutes I recommend for a first call,
IF we accomplish what we need to sooner.
I think some think I just want to take
their money. However, I also tell them
that after a first call, I am more than
willing to do quickies. They just gotta
make the initial investment.

If for some reason things don't seem to
working, I won't keep a person on the
phone, and I can usually tell that within
10 minutes, or so.

It is unfair to a caller's experience to
do less than what I know is possible,
and I lose many calls and callers over
that detail.

My feedback more than tells someone it
should be worth the investment, however
I realize not everyone will see it that
way. If you are a person who can see
how my perspective might be worth your
while, let's play - or, rather, let me
play with you :)

If you're willing to work with me, I am
more than happy to work with you so that
we both feel good about the outcome and
are happy campers...but you gotta give
me more than a one minute conversation
to entice you into my hypnotic, erotic
world.

2 comments:

  1. Do some of these guys expect to just sink in the first call when You snap Your fingers? Good sports car example; the full (and probably correct) experience is something that requires patience. Instant trance mostly comes with practice. Hypnosis, Isis' influence, these things are magical in a sense, but it's nothing unless Isis works her magic, and no one said that would be quick. Mental seduction and influence is better slow anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure what people expect, but I am sure a snapping of the fingers with an instant trance could be the type of things that fantasy is made of. :) In the meantime, I prefer to weave a web of pleasure, and it does take some time to do. Thanks, as always for your appreciation of me and my ways. People like you make what I do more than worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete