Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Consistent & Unpredictable

I was having a conversation with someone who was
saying how he thought it was great that I could be
both consistent and unpredictable.

That is so me. People like to think they have me
figured out, and yet I do manage to surprise them.

I wonder sometimes if what they think they "know"
is rather me with a shade of bias from something
they may attribute to me by a label they perceive
me to wear: woman, hypnotist, sensual, brunette,
and so on...

The one thing I feel good about is my consistency,
and it's nice to know that others can experience
it, too.

I think the combination is one reason people find me
intriguing and mysterious, as well.

And that is even without a trance...LOL.

Hope you're having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment