Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Ever wonder what it'd be like to be me? | Sampling of Callers

In case you've ever wondered about those
who call me, here are a few of the types
of calls I have had recently:

A caller who starts out sounding submissive,
and quickly turns the tables on how he would
dom me, and it would be our dirty little
secret.

A caller who isn't satisfied with others he
has spoken to, but has known about me for a
year, and hasn't called - til now. Why hasn't
he called? I didn't have a face picture.
Why did he call now? Not sure. Is he calling
for hypnosis? No.

A caller who is horny, but not interested in
hypnosis. We talk a bit, and three minutes
into the call he asks how long it has been
since I've had sex. I give him an answer,
and he hangs up. Guess it wasn't the one he
was looking for.

Two callers who are open to hypnosis, but
hang up somewhere between 5 and 10 minutes
into the trancing process, without a word.

Several callers looking for phone sex, with
the "hey baby, watcha wearin'?" approach.
When I don't respond the right way, "click!"

I have to take a moment after that list, and
those experiences, to thank those who come to
me with an open mind and with respect.

To all of you who know that there is more
to life than just getting off as fast and
as crudely and as disrespectfully as you
can with just another pretty face (even if
it's not really the anonymous person you're
speaking with)...

thank you.

1 comment:

  1. While I'd want to simply say "You're welcome Isis," there is more to be said. Mainly Thank You Isis, for being You. I can only imagine the varied and interesting (nice way to put a lot of the) calls you end up getting.

    Conversely, for a guy looking for a hypnotist out there who really is a hypnotist instead of claiming to be one, and a hypnotist who can be trusted, I think it's even harder. Considering the multitudes of women out there who go for the hardcore elements of the femdom or hypdom fetishes, finding one who cares about the subjects is sadly a needle in a haystack now.

    Nothing against those looking for something other than Isis, just know what you're looking for before you contact people, and don't hesitate to see what Isis is about before you give her a call. Personally, a hypnotist with heart should recieve much more respect and reverence than she's getting

    ReplyDelete