Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Monday, July 12, 2010

New Mp3 | Go Deeper Version 4

New Release!

"like a beautiful command,
a journey,
and a destination.
And I love being Isis good boy as
I sink obediently into her words.
Loveliest recording I've heard in a long while."




Some people are always looking to
go deeper hypnotically.
This is the fourth file that I have made
for that purpose.

(See info about other files here)

It is a very simple MP3,
anyone can listen and benefit.
Very sensual.
Uses the term "good boy."
No music.
Slight audio reverb and echo.
You may forget audio contents
(although there is no specific suggestion to).

If you have any doubts or questions, please ask!

Approx 20-Minute MP3 | $12.95 Intro Rate (Will be $25.00)


1 comment:

  1. Woah! Do recordings ever get so soft and good like this? Can't get enough of her whispering in my ear. Very much sensual hypnosis.

    ReplyDelete