Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Leading a Man to His Soul...

Funny how things coordinate sometimes.

Today I was talking with some people about
how I approach erotic hypnosis and after the
conversation I saw this quote for the first
time. I'd say the "highest calling" part aligns
with how I view my role with those who want
to be hypnotized by me. (For that matter, I'd
say it also extends to my "real" life attitude
and desire as well, and that "man" and "woman"
could just as easily be interpreted as mankind.)

"A woman's highest calling is to lead a man
to his soul; so as to unite with source, her
lowest calling is to seduce; separate man
from soul; and leave him aimlessly
wandering."
- Cherokee Indian Tribe

I always want those who are affected by me
to be bettered by our association. I am not
interested in drones or clones. I am not
interested in tearing anyone down, humiliating
him, or hurting him.

Some will say those things serve a purpose.

Maybe in another's world.

Not in mine.

I want people to be the best that they can be,
and I believe everyone has something to be
in this life and has something to offer, and
I don't want to take that away from anyone,
or the world.

I like when people add to my life by being
who they are, and don't appreciate the
mentality that makes everyone the same.

The world needs people to be who they're
meant to be and not who I, or someone else,
think(s) they should be.

If you like the idea of that, let's talk :) and
see what you're made of...I bet it's something
pretty spectacular.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting quotation from the Cherokee Indian Tribe. Makes sense, though I don't completely share their perspective. Also seems a little sexist to me with the labeling of women's highest/lowest callings, but I also understand that.

    Analyzing the quotation aside, I'm glad Isis is a woman who seeks out Her "highest calling" and desires those influenced by Her to reach their best version of themselves. More than most times, someone with as much power or pull as Isis could abuse their gifts just to suit them. Isis goes out of her way sometimes to make sure any pleasure received is mutual, safe, and consenual.

    I know I've said this before sometime, but again, thank You for being You Isis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be fair, I suppose I should have included the whole quotation:

    "A woman's highest calling is to lead a man to his soul, so as to unite with source, her lowest calling is to seduce, separate man from soul, and leave him aimlessly wandering.

    A man's highest calling is to protect woman, so she is free to walk the earth unharmed, mans lowest calling is to ambush and force way into life of woman."

    So it covers both "sides." Maybe it doesn't need to be "male" and "female," however I think there is something to be said for the masculine and feminine energy and roles. When they're not respected for what they are, there seems to be confusion.

    Thanks for your comment and visit...and...you're welcome, me-chan.

    ReplyDelete