Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Always Good to Laugh at Yourself | Video

Being from the NYC area, I am very aware of the
multitude of stereotypes from the different
patches of geography that make up the NYC and
surrounding areas personality landscapes.

In the video below a girl from Staten Island
has some fun with Katy Perry's California Gurls
song ala Staten Island. Some people find it
offensive. However, when anything is taken
piecemeal it is easy to come away with the wrong
impression. Just ask President Obama, he likely
can relate regarding the recent Agriculture
Secretary debacle
. Oops.

If you're from the area, what do you think of
this video?

No comments:

Post a Comment