Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Are YOU the 1 in 5 person?

Have you heard this hypnotic statistic?

20% of the population has the most difficulty being hypnotized
20% of the population is the most easily hypnotized
60% of the population has an experience somewhere in between

I wish I could remember where I heard/read it, but it doesn't
really matter for the purposes of this discussion.

In the time that I have been a hypnotist, I have had a few "tough"
cases, but for the most part most people who want to be
hypnotized, can be. I've had some tell me that others weren't
successful, only to find themselves coming out of a trance with me.

Those people aren't going to fall within the first 20% group,
however those picked for a stage show (and remain on stage)
will be a part of that group. A stage hypnotist better know how
to pick those folks, or else it'll be a boring show.

In the world of phone sex, those 20% will have the greatest
likelihood of being carried away by anyone they find appealing,
as they'll likely find themselves aroused and affected by a trance-
like state. In the world of domination and submission, it is
what many might call sub space.

These same 20% are easy pickings for those who want to take
advantage of another in the real world, as well as the virtual
one. Even an inept hypnotist could likely have an effect, because
the person will likely be hypnotizing (or already has hypnotized)
him/herself. Since many won't know to call it hypnosis, it
will likely go by other names. Most won't care what it is called,
just that it "works."

This means that 1 in 5 people are likely to be more open than
they might want to be to suggestion. Most times it probably
won't matter all that much. However, in the world of eroticism
and hypnosis, there is a chance that you will want to care if
this is your "type."

It is this type that is the one that is most likely to find himself
in big do-do before he can do anything about it. It is the
kind of thing that seems to be of fiction, however, as I always
tell people, when fantasy becomes reality it may not always
be pleasant.

I am always telling people to be careful. I often get polite
"um-hums," and not too many that believe that what I say
can happen to them. You don't know if it can happen to
you, or not, until you know, and it may just be too late.

Even those who are in the other 60% may have an "opportunity"
to become more suggestible/open, and could also be
affected in unpleasant and unwanted ways.

So "un-hum" me if you want to, and while you're at it...

No comments:

Post a Comment