Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Anyway I Love You | Video

Another gem.

Perfect since we've been "talking" about love lately.

Dan Fogelberg has written many songs with
some really great lyrics.
In this particular song,
see if you can figure out why
I like the following part:

"So if you ever feel a need for me
Let it carry you along
Don't be shy and try to hold it down
Cause what you feel just can't be wrong.
"

Maybe the song will speak to you, too.

Enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. He will definitely be missed. I was fairly big fan of his.

    Thanks for posting this, Isis.

    Kind regards,

    cdbtoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy songs from other eras...I feel like they say more than those of more current times.

    I had been looking for the album version, but it wasn't available, so this was the next best "legal" option. :)

    Glad you enjoyed it...as always thanks for visiting and commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You one of my favorite songs of his I do miss his spirit and artists that can sing poetry and feelings in their lyrics- funguy

    ReplyDelete