Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Friday, July 9, 2010

One Step Closer - NYC and Baltimore...

Ok...so...it looks like I am likely to
be in the NYC and Baltimore areas the
first week of August. The plan at the
moment is 1-2 days in Baltimore.

There is still a chance I could be in the
Baltimore area longer, and will hopefully
have a better idea about that before the
weekend is out.

I need to start narrowing plans down and
committing to dates, so if you're interested
in a live session, you should let me know
your interest ASAP.

I have been brewing up some ideas, and I
am certain we will have a great time.


Remember, this is a rare opportunity, do
you really want to miss it? Interestingly
those who have expressed an interest will
have significant travel to meet me (so cool,
I must say!) and I am honored. :)

Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Still very interested myself. Hope several of Your good boys can take You up on this one Isis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that would be awesome...we'll see how it goes :)

    ReplyDelete