Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Friday, July 16, 2010

Practical Hypnosis Application | Hypnotic Surgery

Did you ever hear the story about the woman
who underwent a Hypnotic Gastric Bypass?

It was a story in the news last year.

I love stories like this. Ironically, often
those who are interested in hypnosis for
erotic pleasures aren't always interested
in it for the practical applications.

That woman's experience was an awesome
example of what is possible.

I recently had someone that I have spoken
to for several years now finally take
advantage of the practical side. He
was quite amazed at how well it worked,
and how quickly.

"You're great, Isis! As you know, I've
had a personal OCD issue that has been
bothering my life for the past 2 years.
I can't believe the solution we worked
out worked in just two sessions. I am
now happy to say that our work and your
technique and understanding were able
to help solve my problem.

Thank you Isis!"


Thanks for taking me up on it. :)

Who's next?

2 comments:

  1. Well, I do remember a pic that helped me to work out more on a regular basis. Brilliant suggestion from Isis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isis,

    It's very possible that the reason the practical side works well for those customers who finally come to you for that, is because of the deep level of trust and intense experiences you've developed with them on the erotic side. I can see that happening very clearly.

    I think you're wonderful for your ability to work on "both sides of the fence" so to speak.

    Most kind regards,

    cdbtoo

    ReplyDelete